Thursday, August 6, 2009

Training

Ok, getting back into the swing of things. I've run a couple six milers and five milers since the El Scorcho Tres. My knee seems to be doing ok. Picked up some new shoes. Asics Gel 1140. Love them. I have had a lot of trouble with getting enough cushoning for my forefoot. I found my shoe. Now I just need to get back to some good runs and getting my times down. I cancelled the Columbus Marathon for this year. Will shoot for it next year. I am going to run the Wynne Marathon. Hey, $25 for a full marathon. You can't beat it. Got Barrett Burns training with me, starting next week. He's going to run the marathon with me. Maybe we can convince Eric Rivera to run it with us. Deb, and some of the guys are talking about running the half. We should have a good turn out from the hometown boys. Will keep you posted on the training process. Plan on getting outside more often, and throwing some cross training in there as well.

No comments: