Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Motivation

This is unfamiliar territory to me. Lack of motivation!! I am completely lacking this vital part of a runner's life right now. Everything that has happened this year, coupled with all my travels for training, has left me drained. My goal for the year was to complete five marathons. I've completed three, with two still on the schedule.

We have the MidSouth marathon coming up the first weekend of November. I am running this race to raise money inter fight against cancer. This is my motivation and I need to remember that! The next one is for St Jude. Another great motivator. My fellow runners, on Dailymile, are great motivators as well.

Ok, I'm over it. My pity party is complete. Let's get it on. And to my fellow Muckas.... YOU ROCK!!!!

No comments: