Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Four Weeks Out

Ok, we are four weeks out from El Scorcho now. Got in two good 8-mile runs this week. Between this week and next week's training, the decision to stick with the full ultra, or sink to the half, will be made. I'd like to stay with my original decision to run the full ultra. Don't want to keep making excuses and whimping out of my goals. Deb says she will support me in whatever decision I make but, it is a personal quest now. I need to stick with what I set out to do. I want to complete this and get my confidence backup. I have two more marathons planned for this year (Columbus and Wynne). After that, I want to work on a couple other marathons but, i want to throw some triathalons in there as well.

ANY MOTIVATION IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: