Friday, February 18, 2011

New Shoes


I won a pair of K-Swiss Konejo 2 running shoes off of Dailymile.com. I signed up for one of the Ford Team Challenges and was picked randomly to win the shoes. Just received them yesterday, and tried them out today on a 6-miler. So far, I really like them. Nice smooth ride, and my legs didn't feel as tired after my run. A little stiff in the forefoot but, I believe that had something to do with the angle of the road. I'll try them out on a flatter road tomorrow. You can't beat a free pair of shoes, especially when they seem to work just right for you. My research shows they are a stability shoe. I'm a neutral runner but, they are working fine for me so far. Who knows, if I get them broke in enough before the 6th, they just might be my race shoes for Little Rock.

No comments: