Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Rock

Well, we are three days out from Little Rock. Almost time for the rubber to meet the pavement. Training hasn't been the most consistent but, no more excuses. The time has arrived to get it done. I'm looking forward to it. Ready to have a great weekend run, with my family and friends there to take part as well.

My fund raising for the American Heart Association went better than expected. I set a goal of $500. As of right now, I have raised $600.40. Not to bad for a first timer. Looking forward to having a group fund raiser for St Jude's. Registration opens in May. So, keep your eyes, and your wallets, open. :)

Temps are heating up outside. Actually, the weather has been back and forth. I ran the other day and it was in the 60s with over 70% humidity. The next day, I came out to my truck and had to scrape the ice off the windshield. Now that is crazy. And not to mention all the earthquakes and tornadoes we've been dealing with. Hoping those are done now. I know, wishful thinking. Well, time to get ready for a little three mile run with Barrett and Kevin. They're running the half marathon in Little Rock this weekend. There will be Muckas everywhere. :)

No comments: