Sunday, January 23, 2011
I'm back in Arkansas , after spending a week and a half in Columbus, Ohio. Mom is still not doing well. She was not getting any rest at all, and as everyone knows, if you don't rest your body and health start to deteriorate. After speaking with the neurology doctor, we agreed to allow them to place Mom in a medically induced coma, in hopes that she will get the rest she needs and recovers just fine. Mom is in a very fragile state and the risks are high in this kind of procedure. However, I think we are at the stage where we are out of options. I pray this is the right decision.