Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Little Rock

38 days out from Little Rock and I just knocked out a 10-miler after work. Normally I don't like to run after work but, I needed a few extra hours of sleep this morning. Took a couple miles to loosen up again but, once I did, it felt good. Thanks to my SORT brothers for being my latest sponsors for my fundraising efforts. I'm trying to raise $500 for the American Heart Association during the Little Rock Marathon. Their donation brought me within $188 of my goal. I can always count on those guys. :)

Really getting motivated for this run. And, got the news that the doctors are going to start bringing Mom out of her induced coma. That is great!! I'm running this marathon for her!

http://www.littlerockmarathon.com/Donate/PersonalPage.cfm?MID=6723&CID=290

No comments: