Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fund Raising Update


I set a goal of $1000 for the Jimmy Fund Foundation, in the fight against cancer. To date, I have reached just over 1/10 of that goal. I wanted to take a moment to thank those who have laready given to this cause: Tony Brake, Anita Ford, Monica Johnson and Steven Town. You contributions will help in the race to find a cure for this deadly disease.

If any of you have ever had to deal with cancer, either through yourself or loved ones, you know this is something we must defeat. As my good friend Tony did, during the Boston Marathon, for every name listed, either in honor of or in memory of, I will wear that name on my running shirt as I complete the 26.2 miles of the MidSouth Marathon in November. Even after this race, I will continue in my efforts to raise money. So, help out, join in the fight. Lets beat this thing into submission.

If you care to donate, follow this link:
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorreg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=442415&supId=316712605&extSiteType=1

Thank you.

No comments: