Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. I hope all you Mothers have a great, and well deserved day. This is a great day of celebration for all those wonderful women in the world who do so much to make our lives better. Mothers make such selfless acts to ensure their families are taken care of. Most Mothers would lay down their own lives to protect their babies. One day, in my opinion, is not enough time to celebrate all the things Mothers do for their families. But, there is only one official day to celebrate. So, make it extra special. Our family is blessed to have such a wonderful wife and Mother. Deb is tireless in her efforts to take care of our family. She's pretty awesome. :)

On another note, this will be the first Mother's Day that I will be without my mom. I have been so busy at work that it really hadn't sunk in until today. I truly miss my mom. I wish I could hear her voice again. Give her a hug and a kiss and tell her thank you for being my mom. We all miss you mom. It still doesn't seem real.

No comments: