Monday, May 2, 2011

Job Well Done



You will never forget where you were when the twin towers fell on 9/11/2001. Over 3000 innocent victims died in this attack on America. May 1, 2011, America was able to gain some revenge. I know the Bible says we should turn the other cheek but, this was an evil presence that needed to be removed from this world. And, with the strength of our mighty military, we were able to rid the world of this evil presence.

I will go on record by saying I have not really been an Obama supporter but, I will give him his props for this mission. The real credit, however, goes out to our men and women in uniform. Our military continues to be a dominant force throughout the world and have proven, once again, they will complete the mission. I know the CIA gets a bad rap most of the time but, you can't leave them out as they had CIA operatives in this as well.

I have read several reports regarding the assault on OBL's compound. They talk of how he engaged our troops in a fire fight, used a woman as a human shield (real man) and how his security forces were able to shoot down one of our helicopters. I read how one of our commandos was able to take the shot and put two bullets through OBL's left eye. No American casualties occured during this operation. Truly amazing.

As a veteran, I am proud to have served my country. I am extremely proud of our troops today. Thank you all for a job well done. Stay safe.

No comments: